I ordered a product from the website of ESL.net on Wednesday, July 29, 2009.I selected their second day delivery option and paid extra for it.

This means the product should have arrived on Friday, August 31, 2009. I gave it until Saturday, August 1, 2009.

I had a very important meeting on the morning of Monday, August 3, 2009. The product had not arrived and was useless to me after that.

I no longer needed it and sent it back to ESL.net UNOPENED via UPS.The company refused to refund any of my money, even though they had the product in their possession UNOPENED.

Had an Experience with ESL?

Comments

Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico #880946

ESL.net is a joke. I Found all the material I had ordered from ESL (which by the way I never got) you can buy with Cambridge.org they are great and a few dollars cheaper.

Bowling Green, Ohio, United States #829751

I could not agree more!Do NOT order from this company.

They delivered wrong, outdated, and incomplete items, were rude about it when we complained. Stating "what difference does it make what edition you use?" ! We returned the items and they came back marked "undeliverable". I disputed the charge and got a credit from our card company, and then only they paid attention.

Now they keep sending us emails asking why we want a "chargeback" and acting like the whole thing never happened.If this is not a scam, it is the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with on the internet.

My experiences with ESL.net were most unfortunate, and that is putting it mildly.The most astounding thing was not the lack of good service, the poor communication skills, or the overall absence of professionalism.

The most disturbing element was the malice of the ESL staff, who chose to remain anonymous.

No matter, there are plenty of places who do value their customers.If you want excellent customer service and product for ESL materials, try New Readers Press.

ESL.NET DOES NOT COMMUNICATE -- THEY ARE LIKE A SCAM!@!!!

I ordered a textbook from esl.net on December 3rd.By January, I still had not received it, although they charged my Visa on December 23rd.

I made three phone calls and sent two emails to esl.net with no response. I finally contacted the BBB. Only then did someone call me. The representative insisted that they had tried to contact me.

Pretty hard to believe.

He told me that the only way they could refund me was to send them an email requesting a refund.What kind of way is this to do business???

to D. Champion #879603

Hello, im having the same problem. I am from mexico and am not familiar with BBB. Can you help me out by providing a number I can call?

to J. Zuge #879633